Wide Brim Felt Hats by Hampui Hats
There’s no setting too formal or too casual to rock these wide brim felt hats - from music festivals to your favorite fancy joint. You won’t make it far on your journey without catching a compliment.
We’ve collaborated with Hampui Hats to custom design 6 one-of-a-kind hats made only of sustainable raw materials designed exclusively for Sound As Ever. Using fine Patagonian merino wool that’s densely felted so it keeps its shape over time, each one is made with the highest quality and craftsmanship.
The fibers for our wide brim felt hats are sourced from free-range sheep. The dyes that color our hat bodies are from natural sources, never synthetic. Soft llama leather is used for our sweat bands, which supports ancestral Andean llama herds, as opposed to the environmentally destructive raising of cattle.
- Sage - a high desert cleanse upon your mind
- Onyx - as black as those moonless nights
- Sunset - the bending light rays and reflective sky of a desert sunset
- Coffee - a tip of the hat to Cowboy Coffee, a staple for life on the trail
- Silverado - with blues and greens as alluring as a desert mirage
- Tumbleweed - on homage to the American West
Pairs perfectly with the Sojourner Embroidered Denim Jacket for a statement look. Our Wide Brim Felt Hats are custom made and per order cannot be returned. Please reach out if you have any sizing questions.
Please note hats may take up to 2-4 weeks to ship as they are made when ordered.
Free domestic shipping for orders over $100. We also offer international shipping. We accept returns for products unless otherwise noted. Please see our Shipping & Returns Policy for full details.